Welcome to Saint Joseph School Extended Day Program (EDP) for all students from preschool – 8th grade.
We are excited to have the opportunity to serve you and your children. From 2:15 pm – 6:00 pm, your child can participate in a number of activities and receive homework help. We want to offer structure and variety in our EDP, therefore our program will be organized by having rotating stations to include homework, crafts, sports, baking and much more. The EDP is more than just an after school program. It’s a loving, fun place for your child to come to after a long day at school. When your child arrives at the EDP, they are greeted with the same staff every day and a warm smile.
The EDP is available daily from 2:15 pm – 6:00 pm.
The EDP is available on half days starting at 11:30 am – 6:00 pm.
The EDP is $8.00 per hour.
What do I need to send with my child?
Please send with your child:
- Healthy snack(s)
- A refillable water bottle, (juice is discouraged and soda is not allowed)
- Lunch from home (half-days)
Preschool and Kindergarten: Please send in an extra change of clothes that we may keep at the EDP.
Our Electronics Policy:
- Students in grades preschool – 4th grade may not bring in or use their electronics or game devices of any kind.
- Students 5th – 8th Grade may use either their laptops or iPads for homework only and will be under the supervision of an EDP staff member.
- Cell phones are not allowed to be used unless the student needs to call their parents. They will need permission from the director of EDP for cell phone use.
Absolutely no social media or online gaming is permitted at the EDP. If a student is misusing their device, EDP reserves the right to keep the device safe until the parent is able to come pick it up.
All students who are not picked up at school by 2:15 pm (11:30 am half-days) will be sent to the EDP where they will be checked in. Please do not take your child from the EDP unless you check out with the adult that is in charge.
The EDP is billed on a Monday through Friday basis. Bills will be emailed every Monday. Payment is expected no later than the following Monday. Late payment will result in an additional fee. Please make your checks payable to Saint Joseph School.
***The EDP is a cell phone free zone. Please finish up your calls before you enter the café to pick up your child.
Please click the link below to obtain a registration form for the 2019-2020 academic school year.